Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nature Republic: Moroco Ghassoul Pore Pack

I had totally forgotten that I purchased this

A week or two ago I noticed that my pores were extra big.. Naturally I have big pores especially on my cheeks they're quite noticeable. Since the weather has been warming up my pores have been looking extra big and extra oily which SUCKS! 

I was looking at my beauty shelf because I was looking for a Skin Food pack mask but I found an unopened pack mask by Nature Republic that I forgot about and never opened, plus it was clay!

Moroccan Ghassoul (or Rhassoul) clay is a mineral rich clay that absorbs sebum, reduces redness, improves skin clarity and elasticity and has extractive abilities that remove impurities, unblocks pores and blackheads. Some people make their own masks and apply it to their hair and skin but personally I don't have the patience to make a clay mask plus I think I would mess it up. I don't think this Nature Republic mask can be used on your hair though.. lol.

Click below to read more.


So creamy and smooth also smells soooo nice!
officially my favorite clay mask!

What this mask does (according to the bottle): This pure Moroco ghassoul pack effectively absorbs excess sebum, removes impurities and dead skin cells, and cleanses pores.

As most of you probably know clay absorbs oils and impurities and tightens pores! This isn't a cure to large pore problems but you can see how much cleaner and smaller they are after using this product. As for oil secretion maybe its helped a little bit but I'm not sure since I only use this product about once or twice a week.

Some people might think the scent of the mask is too overwhelming but personally I don't think it is. It washes off really easily too, you're supposed to leave it on for 15-20 minutes until it dries. I can feel my skin tightening too when I have it on which is great! but maybe its because I have large pores it happens, I think people with smaller pores can't really feel it lol I asked Ashley if that had happened to her too and she said no... she has smaller less visible pores than me T_T so.. yeah I think that's what it was or my skin is just messed up.

I really like this line, I'm definitely going to repurchase this mask plus I'm going to buy the rest of the Moroco Ghassoul products :D :D

*Sorry for the lack of updates, its not that I don't want to update or I don't have the time, all my cameras are being in use at the moment (in the process of getting a new phone too) and I didn't want to talk about a product that was all text and no photos >.< Bare with me guys, I guess this blog will be on hiatus for a week or so.

Will update this post with better photos :)


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

1 comment: