Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Template Changes!

Check out the AMAZING blog change! Holy smokes!

It was so plain and simple before >.<
As much as I like simplicity this is much better ^__^

Who did these changes?

ASHLEY!!!

Since we were little she was so good at these things.

Does anyone remember neopets? Ashley used to create awesome looking guilds with html and stuff and I was always like HOW?!?! lol

If you look on the side you can see a little banner for her blog on the side, go check it out!

I still have to figure out how the labeling works.. so the appropriate posts go in the right places lol so I guess this is also a test post in a way but so far no such good luck >.<

We're still playing around with it so we'll just have to wait and see how everything works out.



Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment