Thursday, May 23, 2013

May Update!

Ok to be honest I should actually start writing the updates post from the start of the month since I really can't remember what happened LOL. I also don't think anything interesting is going to happen for the rest of this month.

Top Shop had a sale at some point earlier this month and all I got was a pair of shoes. For some reason I always get buyers remorse these days... I guess its because I'm frugal but then I get home and I'll be like "I need more clothes!" lol

Right now (as I'm writing this) Steve is in Montreal trying to find out what's happening with his sister since she doesn't want to contact him or his mom plus she totally blocked us on Facebook so we can't see what she's doing, its like wtf... does she think I'm going to rat her out? lol If she's doing drugs or mutilating herself then yeah I'm gonna let her family know otherwise don't care lol.

 *UPDATE* turns out it was just a big waste of money sending Steve to Montreal... like really, your daughter doesn't pick up her phone and you pay $900 for a ticket (plus like $300 - 400 in cash) to get your son to where she is and find out she's just sick and busy with her school finals to pick up your phone calls... smart..

**********

I'm also reading a book called "Escape from Camp 14" its based on a true story of a guy that escaped a camp in North Korea, it pisses me off already. As in Why doesn't anyone do anything about North Korea!? COME ON! WTF! lol

In other news my parents and Ashley sort of made up.. I guess lol. Our dad was pretty sad because it was her birthday so he wrote her this letter saying that he misses her and that he was sorry for making her unhappy. It made me sad too reading it and confused because his writing sucks lol. Ashley said that the only way that they're gonna talk is if "that bitch" (aka our mom) apologized. When they talked on the phone our dad got emotional but our mom on the other hand... made it seem like a joke, I wanted to punch her in the face so I'm curious to see what's going to happen when they come and visit next month.

But since she's coming up next month we can go SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAA I need new stuff lol. My birthday as well as her husband's mom's birthday is coming up so we're gonna go CELEBRATE BITCHES! lol

I've also noticed that whenever I take selfies and try to upload them onto the blog, they become warped so I'm going to have to find away around that especially when I'm trying to talk about skincare products lol.

Onto the photos!

 Top Shop Shoes! Originally $124.00 got them for $37.20!!
Although.. I do regret buying these because they're not comfy LOL.. The toe part is squishy >.<

 We took a small trip to the states (just one day of shopping) and Steve got me a pair of Adidas shoes since there was an offer (buy one get one half off) at the outlet so I decided to get a yellow pair like him so we can match lol

 I also picked up some sports bras since they were on offer too 
(I got one for $25 and the other for $12.50)
I really like the pink one but the blue one is hard to take off lol
Plus I love the brightness of the pink one! I should go get another one!

 I ordered this for Ashley for her birthday... but I returned it because they were expired >.<
Sorry Ash! I'll buy you something nice from here!

 So... Monet (the dog) chewed up 2 pairs of my underwear and to be honest I haven't bought any new underwear for a year so it was about time that I picked up some new pairs. For some reason the dog only chews my stuff! WTF!!

 Yep got some random ones lol
I got these from La Senza (I guess its like Victoria Secret)
They were on offer 7 pairs for $28
I think its a Canadian brand... not too sure I know they have them in other countries except the US

 Our local Asian Supermarket had the My Beauty Diary face masks on offer too!
I picked up the Birds nest one since I've never tried it before as well as the 2-Step American Soothing Pack! Originally they were about $15 but I got them for $10 each ^__^

 So... I picked up this nail polish back in Hawaii for $2 I think its from Nature Republic...
It's horrible! lol I guess Korean $2 nail polishes are no good.. the photo on the right is only one layer, it took about 5 layers to make it look decent.. I guess I'll stick to my $2 Sally Hansen nail polishes >.<

Whenever it gets hot for some reason the skin on the tips of my fingers always come off and its so dry! Does anyone else have this problem too? It sometimes gets to the point where its so dry it starts to hurt >.<

 I haven't had dim sum in so long! I honestly think the push cart style dim sum restaurants are awesome but they're dying out here in Vancouver but this place was so good!
I must go back soon!

 If you're wondering who the guy is with the big tummy he's my ex-boss who I'm good friends with lol He introduced us to this restaurant.

 One of Steve's mom's version of breakfast so much food >.<
Too much food for breakfast in my opinion especially for three people

 One of my friends boyfriends works at this place when we went it was his first night working as a bartender.

 The inside of the restaurant looks so chic and modern
The only problem I had was that it was waay over priced >.<

 Spicy lotus roots and my drink called the dragon killer
My friends boyfriend put waaay to much alcohol in it but it still tasted nice >.<

 Had some edamame and some garlic shrimp on skewers!
They're skewer menu is super cheap and good!

 We got scallops (which were alright) some beef, pork neck and my personal favorite quail eggs wrapped with bacon ^__^

 Looks like takoyaki

 And finally my friend and I shared this dessert. The description of it was Dessert toast or something.. I can't remember (this was friggin $16 -____-') But it was really good

 Steve's mom also made kimbap!
I think its the best thing she makes, especially when she dips it in egg and fries it

**********

Oh I nearly forgot. We have a small room in our house that we rented to this super nice girl. But she got a job with Club med or something so she had to move out since she has to go to Cuba or something. But while she was still living here some crazy woman that lived next door would come by the house EVERYDAY and talk to my mom and she told her that "your house is so nice, its so perfect I want to live here" to the point where she told my mom to kick me out of the house >.< That's how I knew she was crazy was because she said our house is nice and perfect... our house looks like a pile of garbage LOL our mom thinks that she's making it nice by finding street treasure and bringing it home and leaving it around outside.. At one point the city had to come and tell her to take down some stuff because it was so hideous LOL. I swear when our parents die I'm smashing down this house and rebuilding it.

I've been super bitch to her since I don't trust her and she told my mom "your daughter is so nice, I really like her" and crap I honestly think she's going to take advantage of us unless I get her to sign an agreement basically I'm giving her a year to live here and if she causes any trouble she'll be out in a year and if she doesn't then we can always renew it whatever. My parents think I'm crazy because I don't trust this old lady which pisses me off all our mom cares about is the money. Our mom is so dumb she already is letting her stay in the house and she hasn't paid any rent yet... which is another issue since she relies on the government for money she only gets like $1000 a month so I think there's going to be a point where she'll be unable to pay it. I get that she's old and lonely.. but I'd appreciate it if she would mind her own business especially when it comes to eavesdropping on other people's conversations >.<

 Steve's mom also gave the dog a bath LOL
She looks so scary!!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment