Saturday, May 18, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!

YAAAY its Ashley's birthday!!!

Its a good thing Ashley was born too! Otherwise if it was just me I would kill myself since I would have to deal with our parents LOL (even thought she was born first hahahaha)

Monet (The stupid Pom we have) decided to leave a gift behind for Ashley by peeing all over our bed and letting it soak through! GRAAARGH STUPID DOG I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

As punishment I put her in the crate and put her in the spare room we have >.< She knew what she was doing was bad too because she ran like hell when I came into the room!

Anyways Ashley, Happy birthday! I will see you soooooooon!

If you are interested in Checking out her blog click on the banner on the left that says Hey Jukie or just CLICK HERE :P

P.S bring Trixie to Canada when you come up and visit LOL


 Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at Stylepop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

2 comments: