Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Face Shop: Real Nature Mask Kelp

 Kelp Mask!

What the mask claims to do: This mask sheet enables a pure skin appearance with a clear complexion as kelp extract protects the skin from air pollution and facilitates the skin in discharging impurities

I was pretty hesitant when I first tried this mask, for some reason I expected it to smell like the sea lol. But because Kelp/Seaweed has great skincare benefits I wanted to give it a try (anti-aging, antioxidants, vitamins, etc). It has a nice pleasant smell. This mask wasn't as ridiculous as the previous one I reviewed in terms of the actual sheet but there is some room for improvement lol.

 Sticks to the face a lot better but I still have to push it down every now and then to make sure its absorbing (even when I'm lying down)

I kind of think that their masks dry out a little quicker than others so after having it on for 15-20 minutes the sides aren't as moist as other parts.

As for the actual serum I think it works well. It does leave a bit of a residue on your face but its not too bad and it doesn't make you break out (at least it didn't make me break out) When I woke up my skin felt pretty soft and it did reduce the redness in my face just a little but not significantly.

Overall I think it works well in terms of getting rid of some impurities but its not a very signficant change. I would buy again unless I find a better kelp mask.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future Posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101


No comments:

Post a Comment