Thursday, May 16, 2013

Laneige: Pore Deep Clearing Foam

A mild foaming cleanser with a dense lather to purity pores and inhibit sebum secretion
(Description from the Laneige website)
 
I've gone through two tubes already! As much as I like this cleanser I thought I'd give myself a small break and I've temporarily switched to a different cleanser for the time being.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LANEIGE!!! As much as I love the brand its just too expensive for me but I'm thinking of investing in some product to see if it really is worth the price.

**********

Onto actually talking about the cleanser!

I really like this cleanser, although there are some times during the year that I do find it drying for my face (especially in winter) It has never made my skin feel tight after washing which is good.
 
It has a light scent and lathers really well. After my skin is cleansed it feels really clean and refreshed, it has a creamy consistency and has no beads so its all smooth, the down side is that it doesn't really exfoliate.

As for actually controlling sebum secretion I don't really think it works mainly because I think I have to purchase the whole line for it to have an impact on my skin. But overall a good cleanser. 
 
I'm curious to try some of their other products so maybe I will consider investing into a line... my skin has been overly sensitive lately and is prone to breaking out/excessive oil secretion at the moment since the weather is getting hotter so I have to switch up the morning routine.
 

Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment