Sunday, June 23, 2013

June Updates!

Bleeeeh!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates again! But not much has happened this month lol

The house has been hectic lately, there are some Vietnamese ladies staying at our house for some reason... and its been quite loud. Monet (the dumbass dog) has been going crazy every morning because she can hear people outside >.< and Steve's mom doesn't like to do anything about her barking when other people are sleeping -___-' so yeah every morning I wake up pissed off and I tell Steve I'm going to punch the dog in the face (I obviously don't) she runs away when we come out of the room because she knows we're pissed off because of her barking. This dog isn't going to be trained by anyone, any training done so far has failed because his mom keeps letting her do whatever she wants and doesn't discipline her when she does something bad >.<

**********

I've also been avoiding taking photos with my Iphone, for some reason every time I try to upload them they come out all glitched out and smooshed, I don't know if I should reset my phone or something but if it doesn't solve the problem then I'm not sure what I'll do. So yeah this blog update is going to be boring if you don't like reading LOL.

The stupid tenant finally moved out halfway through the month. For those who live in North Van it really isn't hard to miss this woman, she's older, caucasian, chubby, has short hair, wears glasses and roams up and down Lonsdale Ave. She especially likes to stop at BMO and talking to random strangers at bus stops lol. I feel bad for whoever has to take her in now. I can't remember if I blogged about this or not and but she wrote some note to me saying that as soon as she got her deposit back (which was $100) that she would move out but she wrote in huge bold letters saying: NO CHEQUE NO MONEY ORDER! CASH ONLY!!!! I'm like fuck you, you get no choice bitch. She refused to give us cash for rent (bylaw I'm required to give her a receipt if she did give us cash, idiot) so I was like screw you, your getting a money order because you gave us one lol. She got all pissed off when I gave it to her lol.

Anyways I posted up the room on Craigslist because we want to rent it out. Then one morning my mom and Steve's mom go out for coffee at Mcdonalds and my mom randomly turns to the guy sitting like beside them and says "where do you live?" (We weren't there but we got a phone call from Steve's mom) and she told him to rent our house and asked him to come to our house. I was so fucking pissed off when I heard that. This is exactly what happened last time and we ended up with a bat shit crazy tenant. Plus this dude could've fucking like robbed us or murdered everyone inside. Mcdonalds customers aren't really trustworthy I mean every time I go in there some random dude always asks me to buy them a meal, like no!

I also have some guy spam emailing asking to rent the room but he only says "is it available?" like really give me a bit more info or even "I want to rent" -___-' yeah... note to all of you I screen the crap out of you LOL, if you give me some info about yourself then I will probably email you back doesn't have to be full detail just like if you have a job (very important) and what kind of tenant you are lol.

**********

You know what's stupid? I had to wake up early one morning (I am not a morning person) and I received an email like a few weeks ago from the school saying that I had to register for classes or something so I was like FUUCK lol. Then I get up that morning, login to my student access thing to register and what is it? It was to activate the registration TIME, not actually register for classes -___-' I was like fuck off! WHY DO YOU NEED TO DO THAT?! lol got up for no reason.. so I have to get up early AGAIN in a few days to actually register for classes >.<

Speaking of school... I went to hang out with one of my old classmates the other day and I don't go downtown very often and I probably won't go back again after this. But she was going to be late so I was like "ok I have time to go to the bank" and as I'm walking there this fucking chick starts walking super close beside me and says "hi, where are you going?" I'm like WTF #1 PERSONAL SPACE INVADED #2 WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! and it turns out ... she works for WORLD VISION. I don't know if I mentioned this in the past but I used to donate to fucking Save the children and every time I tried to cancel they would just try to steer the conversation to somewhere else until I was like "fuck you I'm closing my bank account!" and they said to me "but how will you save the children?" I just hung up lol.

I had a friend that was just hanging out at home and I had told him all about the Save the children people and some World Vision guy came knocking on his door and was like super upset, literally crying, and he was like "can you sponsor a kid?" he did it LOL. He said "well I'll only do it for a year"

I SERIOUSLY hate donating now, I absolutely refuse to donate especially for people who claim to be helping other people. I know its a bad thing to say but after closing my bank account (which was super drastic, I literally called them like 5 times to cancel and every time they were like no) I was like I absolutely DO NOT want to donate to any cause, I just don't trust them.

Ranting over lol. Have you had good experiences donating? Keep in mind I'm a poor student lol


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!


Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment