Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Birthday

So.. my birthday was yesterday...

I don't think I've ever had a good birthday and if I did I think I would remember it lol. This year Steve wanted to take me to hot springs but I told him no because I didn't want him to spend lots of money and then he suggested going to Whistler to go to a spa but I also said no because I didn't want him to spend money lol. So I told him we should just go downtown, he hates going downtown because its crowded -___-'

Anyways we came home to pick up Steve's mom's car from the dealership from getting fixed and my mom comes running out saying that the tenant (I previously mentioned her in one of my posts) called city officials and police officers regarding the suite she is renting. I actually have no idea what the actual issue is (nor did the police officers or the city officials tell my mom) She never came to us and told us there was a problem with her suite plus she like talks to my mom like everyday so.. like wtf... Why not bring up the issue?

She asked my dad at one point if she could put a hot plate in her room because she's too "tired" to walk to the kitchen -___-' really? I've seen you walk around the Lonsdale Quay trying to talk to random strangers you see at bus stops. The walk to the kitchen is less than 10 seconds -__-' of course my dad said no because it was a fire hazard and she got all pissed.

She also keeps telling us that she was an ex-firefighter, an ex-paramedic, a mechanic and some other bullshit. I told her show me proof and I'll believe you LOL otherwise I don't believe a word.

We think since she gets money from the government that she's trying to make them give her more and get into social housing, then again there probably is something wrong with that suite but the previous tenant never mentioned anything and she lived there for months. Her previous roommates complained about her too... which was another reason for me not to trust her.

She also seems to try to play the victim card since she has a pacemaker, I mean why do you keep bringing it up? honestly its not my problem if she's unhealthy so I don't give a shit lol.

After this crap came up we looked up some legal stuff online, told my dad about it since he was at work, went to visit Ashley's husbands mom, I called the non-emergency police to try and get in contact with the constable that came to the house so I can understand wtf this situation is. Then I had dinner LOL (take out) I was too stressed/pissed off to go out and sit down to eat plus I had to stay home to make sure my mom doesn't go nuts and try to murder the tenant or make the situation even worse.

So yeah... that was my birthday... lol. I had to remind my parents it was my birthday too earlier in the day and my mom just called me lazy -__-' wtf.

What's going to happen now is I'm going to wait for the call from the constable, call the city official who left his contact card here, call a tenancy office branch regarding our legal rights and talk to the psychopath after I do all of that and tell her to GTFO and serve her an eviction notice.

I'm sure by now she's trying to tell people some sob story about how some Asian people took advantage of her even though she came to the house everyday and basically begged my parents to let her live here because her ex-roommates were bullies >.<

I wish our parents were smart. lol.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!


Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment