Monday, June 17, 2013

Birthday Dinners!

WOO PARTY TIME!!

For my actual birthday day I didn't really do much.. had a ok dinner (kimchi soup T_T wanted something else) and that was about it Steve didn't get me anything -___-' but his mom did LOL gave me a gift card. Then as some of you know the rest of the day was full of stress, thanks parents.. I always have the best birthdays T__T (if you can't tell I'm being sarcastic) but I did have a few nice dinners with my best friend and Ashley :)

With my friend I went to one of my favorite local restaurants T__T Burgoo!!

 We ordered a pitcher of Strawberry Lemonade (with alcohol! ^__^ lol)
And Nachos!

 I always get their Soup and sandwich combo!
I got a giant cup of Crab bisque and The Dos Diablos sandwich!
(two sandwiches that have chorizo, cheese and red peppers, my favorite!)

 My friend got the Moroccan lamb with couscous! 
which was SO GOOD!
 
 I had so much fooood! But it was so good!

**********

Ashley and her husband came to visit this past weekend to celebrate her husbands mom's birthday. They arrived Saturday and left Sunday and we went out to lunch when they came and picked me up and I felt bad that I picked a restaurant where Ashley's husband couldn't get a decent meal and pay quite a bit for it >.<

Me and Ashley headed downtown afterwards to do some shopping but we didn't end up buying anything -___-' lol so we basically window shopped. We had to meet Ashley's husband and his mom and her husband for dinner at Las Margaritas which was AWESOME!

 Complimentary Tortilla chips and salsa!

 Nachos
(Honestly it was just a small layer of chips and 
tons of toppings so it looks big, not worth $11 would not order again)

 I was the only one that didn't order fajitas at our table LOL
I ordered the Chicken Tamal and the Chicken Enchilada combo ^__^

 Everyone else got fajitas lol
Ashley ended up switching her meal with mine because I got full and ate like half my meal lol

 Ashley and Pancakes!
This dog is so small! Its Ashley's husbands brothers dog 
it looks like a miniature version of Ashley's dog Trixie
They said that Trixie is now the ugly one and has been replaced LOL

She's still one of my favorite dogs! ^__^
She got so chubby though -___-' but she's still super cute!

I did get these for my birthday! ^__^
YAY! THANKS ASHLEY AND YOUR HUSBAND! lol
Can't wait to use them!

Interested in knowing more about Ashley? Go check out her blog here!
 
 
Don't Forget To:
 
Follow me on Twitter!
 
Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!
 
Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment