Sunday, August 25, 2013

Whore ~ lol

Holy crap I am super pissed off.

Steve's mom is such a fucking bitch and so is Steve. We went to the states this past weekend because Steve's mom wanted to steal ideas from popular American restaurants so she can recreate them at her own when she has one. I asked Steve if it was ok to go meet Ashley for a bit since I probably won't see her in the next few months since I have to go to school and he doesn't want to go visit her at Christmas because he wants to spend time with his stupid family and he said ok we can go.

We get up early (wanted to leave by 6:30AM) and she takes forever to get ready (obviously cause she's a prissy bitch) but we end up leaving at 7:30AM because she was taking her sweet ass time. We beat the line up because we went into the duty free to buy water (who knew that worked?) and we got to the premium outlet by 10AM. I thought to myself wow we're making pretty good time! We'll probably get to Ashley's by 11:30AM or 12PM. It took her 4 HOURS to buy two pairs of pants and a shirt, she also bought a Burberry jacket for like $600 but returned it because they have no money. Hmm priorities lol at least she has enough sense to return it.

Apparently his mom thought that I was just going to go Ashley's just to say hi and hang out for like 30 minutes and that we'd be on our way. Umm no, I told you the day before that I wanted to spend time with my sister because I probably won't see her till after Christmas. Then she says "ok we're going to go out for lunch for one hour and when we come back we have to go home" I was like WTF and Steve was no help either, obviously he'd side with his mom because he's whipped and can't start an argument with mom or else the apocalypse will happen if she doesn't get her way. So when we actually got to her place she wasn't fucking home, I figured something like that would happen, I didn't really expect her to sit around and wait for us.

So naturally I was pissed off that they both ganged up on me when I told them in advance that I wanted to spend more than one hour of my time with my sister and because I was pissed off Steve got pissed off and was like "don't feel that way" I'm like fuck off how am I supposed to feel? You're the one who told me that we could go see her and when your stupid dumbass mom decides to spend 4 hours shopping for nothing then that's your fault and you should pay the price instead of someone else.

How the fuck can a family be like this? I am at the end of the rope, I can't fucking handle this drama anymore. They're going to say I'm insane because I want to break up with him for being a selfish narcissist with a Oedipus complex (well its more like his mom is in love with him than he is in love with her) Plus he got a date for his polygraph test with the RCMP. They both just can't understand the term "sharing" the original plan was for her to steal ideas from other restaurants not go shopping at the outlet. Obviously I have no choice in the decisions that they make (which are dumb selfish ones). I still can't believe in the "you must obey anyone older than you" rule, times have changed and its time you learned that the world doesn't revolve around you because your "older" I could wrap my head around the idea if she was you know, more humble and sweet instead of being spoiled and selfish.

I just hope the day will come where their family runs out of money and she has to learn how to live by herself instead of relying on someone else. It bugs me that she wants to go to school and then open a restaurant right after, seems so random and someone else can use that seat int he class. she can't stand the fact that she'll have a manager if she works as a care aide. Hope that she cuts the umbilical cord off of Steve too which probably won't happen because she's a bitch and would just freak the fuck out if he ever had his own life without her.

He always says that when he becomes a cop he won't live with his mom but GET REAL she's going to fucking make up a sob story about how the family is poor and not making money and that he's the bread winner in the family and has to take care of his mom that is aging and that she can't work for a very long time or her body will hurt and that his dad's business is failing or some shit. His sister is piece of work too, miniature version of his mom only with education, its only a matter of time before she gets on their moms level.

I know if he'll eventually become an RCMP officer but he'll eventually fuck it up by helping his mom (or Koreans) out in situations where he shouldn't or his rage/temper will get the best of him and he'll do something stupid without thinking it through that could jeopardize his job. You know what his parents said to him once? Basically its ok to arrest everyone else except Korean people because "they are our kind" its like fuck you, you really want a police officer with parents who instill this type of thought in their kids? ummm no.

Talk about a shitty wife too, his mom blew like $5000 on the dog and she tells her daughter to not tell her husband and she doesn't tell him at all that she blew that much. Obviously he'd be upset, I would be too if my wife spent $5000 and DIDN'T TELL ME, not only that she told Steve the same thing. They keep SO MANY secrets from his dad if I were Korean I would tell him EVERYTHING. I feel bad for his dad, has to be married to a bitch wife and sends her money and she lies to him what she's spending it on.

RANT OVER.
I hope Karma super gets this family.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment