Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nature Republic Original Power: Lifting Ampoule

 You want firm skin ah? lol

According to the box: Helps to revive the skins natural health while strengthening skin elasticity with intensive collagen ampoule care.

So far this is the best ampoule I've used! I use it at night time in conjunction with my wrinkle toner and emulsion, I wish I bought more of these when I had the chance! T_T

I like the design of this bottle!

I actually really like the dropper for this product it gives you good control on how much product to use so you don't use too much. It still has that weird rubber smell though (not the actual serum inside) I use about two drops on my face and one for my neck. The serum has the consistency of a thick toner and it smells so goooood!

Right after you put the serum onto your face you can feel that your skin is firmer, tighter and smoother O_O I'm not actually sure how long the results last for but its definitely noticeable and my skin has been quite smoother since I've started using this.

Definitely will buy again when I get the chance! Hopefully they won't discontinue this product -___-'


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment