Saturday, August 3, 2013

Our Anniversary

Enough of this dog! lol will update about her later, now to get your juices flowing! lol...

It was our anniversary on July 11th! Steve took the day off so we can go out and play but we didn't really do much we went out for lunch, went to the US to pick up a package, came home for dinner and saw a movie. We're boring people... lol Steve doesn't like to go out that much, especially to crowded places.

 Went to Aberdeen Centre in Richmond for lunch
I ordered Japanese Katsu and curry from Saboten 
(its a chain restaurant, I saw one in Seoul when we were there last year)
I have to say this made both me and Steve have diarrhea.. but it was delicious LOL

 Steve got a hamburger from Vera's burger
That poutine was monstrous!

Then right after we ate had some fun bathroom times LOL. Afterwards we went to the states to pick up Steve's rotors for his car and decided to have dinner and go see a movie. Steve's mom phoned us like once an hour to see where we were -___-' so annoying and to let us know that she was getting a hair cut (which we were like wtf we don't care lol)
 For dinner we went to a nice fine dining restaurant called Gusto Di Quattro
I've always wanted to go to this place because its been around for a long time
I even had a high school friend who did a work experience there and he said the food was amazing

 I'm only a fan of white wine
I've never had a red wine that I've liked so far
suggestions?

 At least Steve chose a good wine
He drank most of it anyways because he knows I have a low alcohol tolerance

 I'm a huge sucker for fresh bread and good olive oil with balsamic vinegar
I think we had two baskets full of bread that night lol

We shared a pretty big Caesar salad
Apparently this was an appetizer O_O
Any salad that has pancetta in it means its good LOL
 My Entree Fusilli Tartufate
It had shaved beef and wild mushrooms in a truffle cream sauce
T_T best creamy pasta dish I've had
I love wild mushrooms!
 Steve had the daily Steak Entree
I'm not sure what the greens were but the potatoes tasted like a potato salad
But it was still really really good, especially with that wine sauce

Afterwards we went to see a movie nearby, I also wanted to take a walk at the automall area since that's what we did on our first date. I think we saw white house down LOL. We were pretty tired after the movie since we got up pretty early and then we ended up just going home and sleeping T_T we're getting OLD!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you and your significant other do for your anniversary? Suggestions for next year?


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment