Thursday, August 15, 2013

Haircut August 2013

So! If you follow me on twitter you'll know that I went on a rampage about my recent haircut lol

**********

But before I go on, this morning some stupid asshole spider tried to kill me! LOL I was taking a shower in the morning and was shampooing my hair (my stupid short hair now) and looked up and there was a giant fucking spider crawling on the roof.

It started heading towards me and I got out and when I got out it headed back the other way towards me again. It went back and forth for a while and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go back in the shower because it kept slipping so eventually I knew it would fall on my head and I would freak lol. So I stood outside of the shower (while it was still running and with shampoo still in my hair lol) until I went and got Steve to come in and kill it

LOL so random

**********

Now that that's over...

I went in to get a trim I literally asked for an inch off (two max) and I even showed him a photo of Claire Marshall
(I wanted long layers similar to her hairstyle) and my hair was past my boobs. He said "ok" pulled all my hair to my back so I couldn't see what he was doing and just started cutting -__-'

I HATE IT WHEN STYLISTS DO THAT!! SERIOUSLY! So I'm never going back there ever again. I've been there in the past and he never really did anything like that so that's why I went back but then BAM! He pulls this! Its like what the hell!

Before.. I want my hair back!

Look how freaking short! (no makeup >.< lol)
So PISSED!!

If you live in North Van and you're curious on what the place is called just send me an email lol. I wanted to keep it long for the wedding I'm going to on Friday but obviously that ain't going to happen.

I even got duck clips to try Anna Lee's pin curling technique but since its super short now I don't know how to style it -___-' suggestions?

So now I have to find a new hair salon/stylist that I can trust and I also have to wait another year or two for my hair to grow out >.<

The fuck!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101


No comments:

Post a Comment