Thursday, August 22, 2013

August Updates 2013

Its near the end of the month and that means almost back to school time T_T

So far I've only got one class -___-' (I bitched about it in a previous post) but I might actually pick up one more hopefully another but I doubt it, I have one class where only 4 people are ahead of me on the waitlist and the other class has like 26 people ahead of me.. so I doubt I will get into that one but I really hope that I can get into another class. Come on people drop out of that class! LOL

*edit: I got into another class!! WOOHOOO!!

**********

Steve's sister came back to Vancouver in mid-August and she was only here for about three days, the original plan was for her to stay for like a month and help take care of the dog but she had to leave early for some assessment test for school and Steve was all like "she just doesn't to deal with mom" lol. Then they had an explosive argument at like 2AM. They literally screamed at each other, Steve had to bring Monet into our room (where I was) because she was getting scared from all the yelling, she was all shaky :( but calmed down eventually. Most of the argument was about his sister and how she spends lots of money and has no future goals or something...

Speaking of which apparently his mom changed her work plans. She really really wants to open a restaurant so she's going to take her care aide classes (which is one year) and when she graduates she's going to open a restaurant and his sister graduates next year and wants to take a year or two off to help out at the restaurant. One thing that bugs me is that they have no restaurant experience, neither of them has worked at one and they're just going to go eat at other restaurants and steal their ideas lol.

You know what's annoying? When there are tons of sales and you are totally broke lol Poop I am hoping they're still there when I get some moneys T_T but! when I did have $$$ I ordered a CC cream! O_O review coming soon!

Still having some trouble with eyeliner lol since I have monolids it just doesn't show up lol, people with monolids! help me hahahaha

Other than that there's not much I did this month besides go to a wedding and just hang out with my friends :P


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment