Thursday, August 8, 2013

Wedding Guest Outfit

The only wedding I've been to during my adulthood (I guess lol) is Ashley's wedding and I didn't get to pick what I wore (since I was part of the wedding party) but Steve and I were invited to one of his friends weddings and I've never been to a Korean Wedding! (its been westernized apparently -___-' lol)

I bought a dress the previous day with Steve on a whim but ended up returning it.
This one:

I got the black one

I got the dress from Aritzia but I ended up returning it because well it was $145 O_O and I just didn't like it that much, I can easily find a similar dress for a better price. So I returned it and got a different dress instead but this time I went with one of my girl friends.

I ended up getting this one instead

Steve says I have "grandma" taste which I don't think is a bad thing. Compared to Ashley I'm more conservative (mostly cause i want to hide my fat stomach LOL) but generally I like simple pieces.

I wanted a dress with a high neckline and a slightly poofy skirt which this has the only thing I'm worried about is the back LOL because its backless sort of..

I'm actually glad I found this dress, it was on sale (from $225 to $60 O_O) and it was the last one in my size ^__^ plus I didn't want a plain black dress so I'm glad I found one with a nice light color and the embroidering is nice too. I also got shoes to match the dress for $10 O_O! Yay for end of season sales! LOL

Now I have to figure out how to put the overall look together.

Don't Forget To: 

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment