Sunday, December 29, 2013

Urban Decay: Revolution Lipstick - Catfight

Tiny Box!

You guys are gonna get a whole bunch of lip product reviews lol!

Ashley spoiled me and gifted me one of the Urban Decay lipsticks and I love it!

I've only bought cheap lipsticks in the past and holy smokes do these blow them out of the water lol.

Catfight & Native (post coming later)

I know they aren't that expensive but they do have a luxurious feel (to me at least) Honestly I don't think I'd ever spend more than $25 on a lip product O_O unless I had the financial means :P lol. These are definitely worth the try if you are willing to spend $20+ on these babies..

The packaging on this product is so nice, it doesn't feel cheap in the hand or anything, the material is really lovely.

Vaavoom!

These are so pigmented and they stay on your lips for a long time! I haven't used it enough to get it to become a creamy texture yet but its starting to get there, just have to use it a few more times.

Glam up a lazy outfit lol

Feels matte on the lips so far but not drying. Super pigmented and easy to apply, these can stay on your lips for a long time even after eating/drinking (for me at least) and you don't really need to apply a lot to get a great color pay off, so these can last a long time.

 I would probably buy the whole collection O_O if I had the moneys lol. Definitely worth a try if you want to spoil yourself but don't want to spend a whole butt load of money. I think Sephora has a really good return policy my friend buys tons of products a month but ends up returning them after trying them (if she doesn't like it or thinks that the price isn't worth it) but read it before deciding on doing that :P

I also have a nude color one I haven't tried yet, so a post will come up for that.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment