Thursday, December 12, 2013

and.. Christmas Is Ruined Again

Last year Steve's mom randomly decided that she wanted to come to Canada last minute while we were in the US visiting my sister for Christmas. So we had to leave early to basically open the fucking door for her because she didn't bother to give us a heads up.

THIS YEAR! We planned on going SINCE! They didn't let me go see my sister in July but then Steve's mom decides basically that her car broke down so that means that Steve has to pay for it, not her. So whatever he's getting from his paycheck (right before we were supposed to leave) is going into HER bank account ... yeah.. so now he's like "I can't afford to go now" and I'm like FUCK! WTF! because his dad gives his mom money and I'm very aware of how much money she has in her bank account but she's not willing to touch it so its kind of like wtf. She doesn't want us to visit for like 2 days wtf, you live with us! WE SEE YOU EVERY FUCKING DAY!

So now I have tons of packages sitting at Ashley's house waiting to be picked up and some I've been waiting for like almost a fucking month! >.< and I really want to get them and I really don't want to ask them to bring it up (I'm not going to, I really want to fucking go visit them) and its probably not going to be until the end of my fucking semester to go visit!

Grarrgh! Seriously year after year and this is the second time they did this to me, even if it isn't intentional but I think its selfish to ask your son to pay for your car when you have lots of money.

Fuck this family!

*UPDATE* Yeah Steve called his dad and he'll be paying for his mom's car so we can actually go down and visit! Yay!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment