Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cyber Monday Haul

Yay! So we actually came down to visit Ashley ^__^ but we have to leave early -___-' but at least I get to see Ashley (yay!) and I got my cyber monday stuff :D

Steve saw the pile of crap I ordered and he was like "wtf did you order?!" lol! its not that much its just big.

 All the packages!

I mainly ordered from Urban outfitters, Aritzia and I ordered one thing from Amazon.

Let's start with the big stuff: Urban Outfitters

Boots!

Originally I couldn't figure out which pair I wanted more this pair or the other one (below) but this one went on sale so of course I got these! (size 6)

Super comfortable and stylish! The heel is not too high and wide which makes it stable to walk in and none painful to be in after a few hours (I went shopping in these already, didn't break a sweat)

 Cut outs ^__^

These weren't on sale >.< but I got these because Urban Outfitters had a deal where if you spend $150 take $50 off so basically you are paying $100 so I totally grabbed these and the ones in my size sold out quickly too so I was quite lucky ^__^

Its going to be a while till I can wear these since its quite chilly out and it rains quite a bit where I am :P

 Some clothes

I got 2 tank tops, a pair of faux leather leggings and a pair of pajama pants that I need :P Loving all the purchases that I've made so far ^__^

Undies

Ordered a few pairs of underwear that were on sale and holy smokes they are such nice quality :P totally worth $2 each :P

Next Up: Aritzia!

I only got like 2 things from Aritzia only because there was a sale but it was still hella expensive >.<

 Only two tops :P

I got a large sweatshirt (I like the oversized look) and I got a lace t-shirt thing that I super love too <3

If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen me wear some of the things I purchased in an OOTD

The only thing I got from Amazon

I wanted a new phone case for my phone that had little pockets so I can slip my bus pass in it so I ordered this! Its super convenient

That's this year's Cyber Monday Haul, I actually prefer cyber Monday over black Friday only because I don't like to deal with crowds that much :P What did you guys purchase?


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment