Saturday, December 28, 2013

Rimmel: Apocolips Lip Lacquer - 101 Celestial

101 Celestial

I figure I'll do these in parts since doing it all at once will take too long >.< lol. This is the total opposite of Big Bang, its a nice light pink color that's subtle but cute :)

Awkward smile lol

Very nice nude/pink color, its basically an enhancement of your lips. I find this one wears off a little more easily after eating/drinking but you only really need to apply one layer on the lips anyways to get the pigment on and you'd probably have to eat and drink a lot to get it off.

I had a cup of coffee out with my friends and it didn't wear off that much (wore off a little) and its not drying on my lips either.

What do you think? I would purchase again ($9! cdn O..O!!) totally worth trying at least!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at Stylepop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment