Sunday, December 8, 2013

Black Friday

Its that time of year... to splurge! lol

Let's see, school is officially over for the semester (all my finals are finished) my last class was the day before black friday lol so I got the chance to go out shopping ^__^ but I actually did not purchase that much O_O I did go nuts on Cyber Monday though LOL.

Pre-Black Friday Shopping:

I got a new cellphone!!

I had an Iphone 4 and it couldn't take pictures and was super glitchy and then Steve decided to buy a new phone, a Samsung S4 and he gave me his Iphone 4S and then I did the update on the phone and it started to get glitchy and slow.

Then Rogers had a good deal for the Galaxy Note 3 so I decided to bite the bullet and buy it ^__^ So glad I did! Has a super nice big screen, I was worried I wasn't going to like the size of it but you quickly get used to it.


Actual Black Friday:

Clearly Contacts! 

Well I needed glasses (technically not they were optional since my prescription is -0.25 LOL lowest prescription) I went to the Clearly Contacts store on Robson Street. I wanted to try on the glasses instead of just blindly purchasing them online and boy am I glad I did! lol

I wanted a big nerdy pair LOL that didn't make my face look rounder and fatter than it is lol. I got the R. Hardy 9030's in Black ^__^ I'm not sure if they ship to the US or international countries since its a Canadian company? Anyways I paid like $100 for these, so if your looking for affordable glasses check out the website.

 New Candles!

I got some candles last year from Bath and Body works that smelled like cinnamon (the candle is called holiday) and it lasted a long time (that's cause I don't light it that often) but I wanted something that didn't smell like candy so I decided to go for floral scents ^__^ plus these were on sale! 2 for $22

 New Coat!

I stopped by Top Shop to see what kind of deals they were offering on Black Friday and they had 50% off on outerwear! O..O!!! This coat was originally $160 and I paid $80 for it!! OMG! lol it was super lucky! ^__^ So happy because I was looking for a new coat for a long time and I did eye this coat before it went on sale, the only thing I don't like is that I was hoping it would be a little thicker but that's something I can live with.

 Men's Backpack

I stopped by H & M to see what they had on sale and I picked up this bag because I actually wanted this bag a few months ago (but I wanted the black one T_T but it was sold out) I didn't want to pay $40 for this bag at the time though. So thankfully this bag was on sale for $20 ^__^ but Steve ended up stealing this bag LOL

Thin long shirt

This was originally $30 at H & M and I got it for $15 and it was the last one too!

 Very Different

I didn't buy these shoes but I thought they were awesome! lol these weren't on sale either (don't think it was worth $80+) I wanna know who bought these! LOL cause I want to know how they styled this piece.

That was basically what I got on Black Friday, I got tired of carrying all that stuff after a while and we decided to call it a day. I did go nuts on Cyber Monday though LOL. But most of the stuff I ordered went or is going to Ashley's place so I have to go pick it up later this month. 

Stay Tuned!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at Stylepop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment