Friday, November 29, 2013

3 Ballerina Tea

You will die

To commemorate the end of classes I'm going to give you a review of something interesting...

Every time I get my period I get constipated (TMI I know lol) and I was at the point where I was overly bloated and wearing some of my pants were uncomfortable so when I was at the Asian supermarket I saw this and decided to pick it up.

I think the last time I saw this product was when I was 12 years old? My mom picked it up and I always thought it was like a dieters tea or like a weight management tea but no, it will kill you lol.

 Packaging

On the packaging it does warn you of having to poo (a lot) for the first 1-2 days it didn't really say anything about being a constipation relieving tea.. I just remember Ashley taking it and having to poo a lot so I was like ok I'll try it (lol sorry Ash!) If you have digestion problems (like myself) then expect more stomach cramping than others.

When my friend is constipated he uses a giant medicinal bottle he buys from Wal-mart and it just seems like its bad for his body, its full of chemicals, he tells me it takes 10 minutes for it to work which doesn't sound healthy to me... this tea takes a few hours to work (for me it takes about 6 hours to work) but it varies between person to person so I guess its good because at least it gives you time to absorb some of the nutrients from the food you've eaten earlier.

Steeped for 5 minutes

It tastes earthy.. but not too bad, the package says that you can sweeten it with honey to make it taste better. It suggests on the package to steep this with 10 oz of water, but I sort of just steeped it in one cup of hot water lol so I guess it made it more potent than usual LOL (don't do what I do please lol)

Overall if you want to "cleanse" your body use this, as long as:

- Your not on your period
- Don't plan on having sex
- Make sure you are close to a toilet
- Don't have to work or go to school that day or the day after

Then yeah use this lol. I am pretty sure this is not an everyday tea, I think it would be too much to handle for your body. The benefit of this tea is that you feel better after you poop everything out (if you are constipated lol) and that this tea is super cheap I paid less than $5 for this tea and it comes with 19 bags of tea.

*this is not a weight loss method


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at Stylepop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment