Monday, November 11, 2013

Rude Neighbours

We're probably not the best neighbours in terms of how the house looks and monet's barking lol but I'm guessing most of the people in our neighbourhood know that my mom has some sort of mental illness that's why she hoards shit and does weird things to the house.

Earlier today we took monet out for a walk and while we were walking this random white lady was riding her bike a head of us and when her friend came down the street they stopped and she said "hey look" and pointed at us and started snickering, I turned to Steve and was like wtf? he's like "i don't know.." and when they were riding off (cowards, cause they can't hold a normal conversation) they started yelling at us about some fucking statue that went missing off their property.

Here's what happened previously:

My mom went over to their place and wanted to buy some statue and they said no. So then randomly one day that neighbour comes to the house and knocks on the door and says to my mom who pokes her head out the window "were you the one that wanted to buy my statue?" my mom "oh yeah, is it for sale?" she said "no someone fucking stole my statue and you wanted it and if you stole it I'm going to call the fucking police and charge you! because it was really expensive" and I was like wow how rude do you have to be just ask politely like a normal person.

When she left and my dad asked my mom if she took it, she said no, I asked her later if she took it and she said no, I haven't seen this statue (I don't even know what its supposed to look like) and my dad hasn't seen it either (me and steve live on the bottom floor of the house so I'm not really aware on what's upstairs) So I can't say for sure that my mom did take it since neither my dad or me have seen it, I'm pretty sure we don't have it and if we did have it. Because of her shitty attitude I want to break it LOL, I know that's no better than being a bitch like those neighbours but here's the kicker:

They're the ones who hit monet with a truck back in the summer. They own the truck that monet got hit with (since its parked at their property all the time) the guy who hit her also said that they live in the house where these people live so I think in a way it's either karma that their stupid statue is gone. They never even came over to check up on the dog and the fucking guy that was driving the car NEVER APOLOGIZED!!!!!!! so yeah Karma.

I can't help but feel like they're going to do something stupid/dangerous like break into our house or something. There's a few things that seem weird like if that stupid statue was SO expensive then why leave it outside? Especially when Halloween was near because there's tons of weird teenagers that like breaking things in the neighbourhood and the way they handled things was super immature I mean pointing and snickering? Then yelling at people they've never seen before?

Next time I see them I'm just going to flip my lid if they're rude like that ever again.

I hold grudges lol especially to people who are super rude whom I've never met before.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment