Friday, November 15, 2013

October 2013 Updates (better late than never)

Midterms are over now I just have to endure another month of classes till winter break and then I have a whole month of NOTHING!!!!!!!! Until January... lol. Its a little late for October updates but its not like anything really interesting is happening in my life right now lol, plus its the weekend and I have nothing better to do LOL

 So I'm not sure if you know what Hoddeok is but Steve tried to make it

He's never made it before (or anything lol) Its basically a pancake with stuff in the centre and..
HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO MIX ANYTHING! LOL!! Yeah he's never really cooked anything before.. turned out interesting.. lol. He ditched the fork and decided to just mix with his hands lol.

 I was torn between these shoes

I ended up purchasing neither of them lol because I wasn't sure which ones I wanted but I think I'll purchase them later. *the ones on the right were on sale so I ordered them online* ^__^

 Cheese Ramen!

I thought this was a trap lol but it ended up being good. When you mix the cheese in the soup it makes it slightly salty and creamy which is quite nice.

 Ashley came up for Canadian Thanksgiving and we went out for Dim Sum!!

Some of you may have saw this on my instagram. It took us forever to get to this place! It was a little pricy for what it was so probably not going to go back there lol but the food was alright.

 Ashley and her doggies! <3

 Forgot about taking a photo of the actual Thanksgiving dinner lol
but got a shot of the dessert

Pavlova and Pumpkin Pie? YES PLEASE!

 Went to the bakehouse for lunch with Ashley and her mother in law!

This place is AWESOME! Best baked goods ever!
 What I got a brie sandwich and potato and leek soup

 Ashley got a soup of some kind.. LOL I don't remember

 Any of you know what Soondae is?

Its stuffed pork intestine (I think..) The soup is pretty good and spicy, its mostly bean sprouts and cabbage and the soondae.

 Egg nog is out in stores now!! O_O

Samurai Sushi!

I heard so much about this place. Mainly because it has HUGE rolls! I could barely finish one and you can't really put the whole thing in your mouth unless you want to look like a monster lol.

Bubble waffle and Tom Yum noodle soup!

There's a place in Richmond where you pay like $10 and get this! Its a really good deal! Although the bubble waffle isn't so fantastic lol but its not terrible.

What me and Steve did for Halloween lol

Every year it seems like we just go to the mall and see a movie. He's not interested in going out with friends or whatever >.< we live boring lives...

Donkatsu!

You like breaded pork chops? There's a really good place in Coquitlam called Daeji, tons of options to put on your cutlet! We got a curry one and a spicy cheese one, I recommend the spicy cheese one :P

Breakfast for dinner!

When Steve and I started dating we would go to Denny's at like midnight, a lot. To the point where the employees started to recognize us lol. I got a chorizo omelette and I LOVE hashbrowns, its a breakfast must! Oh potatoes how do I live without you? lol

Had a double date dinner!

For some reason my boyfriend and his friends never went to Milestones restaurant before so we went! Its not very often I order a chicken dish (I only ordered this because it had mushrooms in it lol) but this was really good, slightly on the salty side. 

 
Pumpkins!

My dad went nuts in the summer and planted tons of fruit and vegetables and look how many pumpkins he grew! O_O There's way more than these too! My mom just put them on the stairs as a decorative touch since it was Halloween.

Shanghai food!

I wrote about this awkward dinner on my Dayre blog and on a previous post. The only upside to this dinner was that the food was delicious.

Yup! Mostly food pics lol, there's not much I am doing lately besides going to school and going out to eat :P But since Christmas is coming up I hope there's going to be more interesting things happening!
Talk to you soon!

Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at Stylepop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment