Friday, November 8, 2013

Etude House: Correct & Care CC Cream Glow

Second CC Cream Review!!

I'm not sure if some of you read my CC cream review by The Saem and some of you might remember that I couldn't use that because I broke out which made me sad since I waited for it to come in the mail for a long time lol.

So what are the functions of this CC cream? It has 8 in 1 functions, according to the box:

- Anti-Aging
- Stress Relief
- Hydration
- Whitening
- Sun Protection (SPF 30/PA++)
- Tone-up
- Smooth Texture
- Luminosity

This formula is more like a primer than it is a BB cream since this doesn't really provide any color coverage, its just like a cream with extra skincare benefits.

I'm not sure if your supposed to mix it with BB cream, foundation or just apply it directly onto your skin but I prefer to put it directly on instead of diluting whatever product I choose to put on afterwards. If you choose to only use the CC cream by itself then your face will be abnormally pale lol.

 Its quite small and it has a pump!

Its smaller than I expected but still worth the price. I've never really tried any products from Etude House except for the sheet masks and they aren't very good... lol. But I like this product and the packaging is always super cute and pretty.

I'm not sure if you can see it but there are little black flecks in the cream

I have to say that a little goes a long way, when I first got this product I was kind of like "oh its so small, I'm going to have to use a little at a time" but a little does go a long way, it just spreads out really well. Its that time of year where my skin is overly dry so this wouldn't be enough for me to moisturize my skin (moisturize and then put this on top) but I like this a lot! 

I'm not actually sure if it does all the things it claims it does (have to use it longer to find out) but I feel like the texture in my skin feels smoother when I put on foundation on top of this.

So Yes! Give this a try guys its definitely worth the price and it didn't break me out (unlike the saem one... lol)


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment