Saturday, October 26, 2013

Juju Cosmetics: Aloe Cleanser, Toner & Moisturizer

Aiya.. I thought I would post more often but I guess not.. but I guess here is something to hold you over for a while :P lol

I stopped using Skinfood's Peach Sake line because I am running out of it and I kind of want to save it for days where I go out and wear makeup and want a non oily face. Otherwise when I go to school and stuff I don't really care about how I look that much since I'm only there for a few hours.

**********

My new day routine

Back in July I bought these products from Sasa

I'm finally getting around to using these products now since its cooler out and my skin is starting to get dry particularly on my nose and cheeks.

The Cleanser

Since its a gel cleanser it is clear. Its not a creamy foamy cleanser but it does foam up a little bit. Its unscented and surprisingly not as moisturizing as I would like it to be.

Clear gel

Moisture Aloe Toner (Smooth)

This clear toner is alright it does provide pretty good moisture for this time of year. It is unscented and absorbs quickly. All in all an alright cleanser.

Aloe Moisturizer

This is a pretty heavy moisturizer for me surprisingly. I feel like this weighs down my face for some reason, don't get me wrong this is a good moisturizer but for people with oily skin I don't think it benefits my skin that much. After maybe an hour or two my skin will feel oily >.< and for some reason when I get oily I look tanner... lol

Overall I don't think I would buy these products again but at least I gave them a shot. These are super affordable so why not give it a try?

Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment