Monday, November 25, 2013

November Updates 2013 (small haul)

YES! Classes are almost over! but then the final exams begin... lol

Not many food photos this month O_O lol

 I got this on sale! ^__^

I bought this at Top Shop! Originally the price was $84, My friend bought a very similar denim jacket for like $60 huhuhu... I got this for $24! and I got an additional 10% off because I'm a student ^__^ I bought it a few sizes bigger than me because I like the "boyfriend" fit. Plus I really like the light wash on this since its winter and everyone is wearing dark colors it creates a nice contrast for my outfits if I'm wearing dark clothes underneath.

 I've been eyeing these!

I saw these earlier in the month at H & M when I went shopping with my friend and I was pretty unsure about these so we went around trying to find something better. For some reason I've been really into platform shoes lol, They make me look so tall! and some don't have a horrible dip in them that make your feet hurt. 

The reason why I was unsure about these was because they're suede and I wanted a leather shoe but for like $50 it's a pretty good deal. I thought to myself "if they have my size then I'll go buy them" basically leaving it to fate lol, since the H & M in the downtown area is so busy I can barely find my size sometimes (shoe size 6-6.5) and these were the last ones! AND! I knew someone wanted these because they buried them waaaay in the back and covered it in clothes so no one can find them LOL but yeah I got them! WHAT NOW!? lol

 I've been wearing sparkle nails lately

Tis the season! Its basically the winter season! and I love how festive and sparkly all the decorations are so I've been wearing sparkle nails lately, I've gotten a few compliments from strangers on these -___-' lol.

 My lips are super dry!

I've graduated to a larger Vaseline jar lol. I don't think this is as effective as a super moisturizing chapstick lol but I was using this as a lip balm since I had that wind burn a while back and Vaseline healed that up but I find my lips aren't as moisturized >.<

 Been lovin this new Pokemon! lol

I got this as a gift from my friend. Basically he has the X version and he wanted the pokemon from this version LOL! But its a pretty addicting game, I think I beat the pokemon league after like a week of playing lol. Its different from the original game (red, blue, yellow, etc) but still familiar, you know?

Simple scented candles

Covers the stink in the room.. lol! I've been really enjoying vanilla scented things recently for some reason, it makes everything in the room smell good. I got this one at Ikea for like $2 lol and it lasts quite a while so I think its worth it plus it comes in a little glass, so extra cups! lol

 The weirdest smelling quiche

As soon as I heated this up and sniffed it, it smelled like fish O..O what was in it? Goat cheese, spinach and artichoke... lol I guess it was the smell of the cheese. It tasted alright.. lol

 Dayre

Trying to do small daily blog updates with this app add me at StylePop101, I have a few updates already and if you have your own blog its a nice and easy way to do updates everyday especially if you transit and need to kill time.

**********

I get to choose classes this coming week for the next semester, hopefully I'll get into the ones that I want >.< unlike last time...

Black friday is coming up! I hope to get some stuff for cyber monday ^__^ bwahaha I need new clothes.. lol


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment