Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Face Shop: Real Nature Mask - Lemon

Lemon Sheet Mask

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We're gonna start this year off with a skincare product! Hope you all had a good time partying (remember to refresh your skin with a sheet mask ^_~)

Its been a while since I talked about a sheet mask and I haven't used any new ones since I have a huge pile of the same ones I've been trying to get rid of and it takes a while since I only use sheet masks twice a week (if I can remember)

I was given these sheet masks from Steve's mom from her visit from like last year >.< and I finally got around to trying these.

The back

What this mask claims it does: A brightening mask sheet containing fresh lemon extract to brighten dull skin tone while maintaining translucence.

I've had some trouble in the past with The Face Shop sheet masks.. like the kelp one... and the mung bean one in terms of the quality of the actual sheet.

Huge Improvement

This sheet mask isn't constructed in a way where it looks like your face is falling apart lol. It retains the moisture much better than the previous ones (doesn't dry out by the time you are done with it) and the sheet has a much smoother texture to it. Its still not as good as the My beauty diary sheets though lol but its a huge improvement since the last time I used the face shop sheet masks.

As for the essence, it definitely smells lemony, it sort of reminds me of lysol disinfecting wipes.. not in a bad way, I mean it smells good lol. I didn't really have much of a problem with the essences of the previous sheet masks I've used and this one is just as nice. I didn't notice brightening effects or anything :P but the skin always feels nice after a sheet mask so its definitely worth a try. These are inexpensive anyways (most of the time) and it didn't break me out.

Give them a shot! They're much improved since last time :P


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment