Saturday, January 25, 2014

January Updates

 Foggy school day

 Its been a while since I wrote a post >.< My bad! I've been super busy with school this semester. I've picked up way more classes than last semester so most of my time has been dedicated to that.

 Psych Class lol

You know what's funny is that I'm taking a Computer Science class at school and one of the projects is to start your own blog LOL and I was like umm.. I don't want to say anything to the prof :P lol

I had my first exam on friday (24th) for psychology and I think I totally bombed that exam T_T SO HARD WTF!!!!!!!!

If you follow me on Instagram (probably not I don't have many followers :P) I've been spamming the shit out of this one photo for a raffle by Ravish Sands because I want Ashley to win a suit by them for an upcoming show she's doing lol. So, sorry about that! lol

I'm changing up my skincare routine this week since I'm pretty sure I've gotten the most use out of the products I have been using. Its gotten to the point where these products aren't really doing anything for my skin anymore. So its time for an update!

**********

 Monet

Lately Monet has been acting up and barking nonstop its super annoying and I know its pissing off everyone in the house. At times like this I wish they sent her back to Montreal >.< such a bratty dog.

I don't think I put up any New Year resolutions :P lol come to think of it I don't think I fulfilled any from last year LOL ... actually I don't remember what I put for last year lol

This year I want to:

- Learn to drive (lessons on Sunday!)
- Pass all my classes lol
- Lose some weight lol

Bazaam! That doesn't sound too hard.. start out small lol


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment