Monday, July 1, 2013

Nature Republic: Snail Therapy BB Cream #2 (Updated)

 Some of you remember I wrote a post on this a while back

I wrote a crappy blog post on this product a while back lol. I didn't show you how the product even looked on my skin so I'm updating this post.

I think being in the hot weather is the best time to test out bb cream, at least for me. My skin is at its absolute worst LOL. Excessively oily, larger pores, more redness due to heat, yeah best time to test lol at least not many blemishes yet... there's still time lol.

 Sponge Applicator

So I've used the sponge applicator and I've used a brush to apply. Honestly I prefer using the brush over the sponge only because I think the sponge leaves my skin a little streaky (probably using it wrong LOL) AND I have difficulties trying to take it off to clean it lol so I just stick to the brush now hahaha.

 Stupid big pores and redness in my skin and dry lips
not many pimples

Applied with brush (Also liking the pink lipstick I'm wearing LOL)

So overall what do you think?

It covers quite well no redness seen and it gives my skin a nice glow to it. I've noticed over time that my skin does get shiny but I probably will need a better setting powder and I'm also not wearing a primer underneath in this photo so it should help with the shininess.

Would I buy again? Hmm..

I broke out! NOOO

I don't know if I want to spend $20+ for a BB cream unless it was amazing but I want to try some other ones before I decide to repurchase any plus it made me break out like crazy so I want one for sensitive skin, this was literally a day after having it on so its like WTF happened. I used a makeup remover to remove the face makeup and then cleansed right after.. this isn't the first time its happened either.

I'm slowly but surely learning how to use and put on makeup, I just have to figure out eyeliner LOL I think that will be my most difficult challenge...

Ashley also has written a post on this product here, so take a look there if you are undecided on whether or not you want to purchase this as we both have different skin types.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment