Sunday, July 21, 2013

July Updates

Bleeeh.

So tired lately! There's been a lack of updates lately because Steve's sister has been visiting and they've been making me hang out with them "as a family" so we've been site seeing and what not -___-' lol

We went for a brief trip to Whistler (I've never actually been there before) and along the way we went offroading for like 10 minutes lol.

 Think we went to Britannia (from what Steve told me)

Steve's mom likes to pervert cam us LOL. She'll walk really slowly behind us and secretly take photos of us. I left my phone at home one night and I noticed I had 32 messages on my phone from his mom and I was like wtf? She sent me tons of stalker photos lol.

 Us walking around Whistler lol

Me and Steve on the beach in White Rock lol
(creeps me out thinking that she was watching us AND taking photos...)

This is the crappy pizza we got at Whistler (paid $16 for it)
So buy food before you go lol

**********

I think I mentioned before that his mom bought a 2002 Audi A4 a few months ago (which she picked mainly because its an Audi and she wanted to show off her car even though its an older model) now she wants to get a new car that will save money on gas! I'm like FUCK. OFF. SERIOUSLY.

She was only willing to spend $15,000 before and now she's doubled it to $30,000. So now if she trades in the car that she has (she paid $10,000 for it) its only worth like $4000 - 5,000 because there's major problems that the dealership didn't fix.

Why does she want to get a new car? To save money. SO SMART and she wants an SUV -___-'

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T SHE GET A BRAND NEW ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

**********

Ashley's mother in law went to the Okanagan for like a week and she left her dog here for my mom to take care of.. Since we have Steve's sister's retarded dog its been hell.

 Here's the stupid dog in Steve's mom's car
(She puked 3 times in the car that day lol)

Sparty (Ashley's mother in laws dog) likes to roam around the house and since we're downstairs Monet (Steve's sister's dog) FREAKS THE FUCK OUT she keeps fucking barking ITS SO ANNOYING! Plus we punish her and stuff but she keeps doing it >.< SO FRUSTRATED! Plus he's scared of water or something because he screams (literally) when the hose is on outside or when you run a bath -___-' yep

One time someone from our neighborhood thought my mom was murdering him because he was screaming and the cops came. When they asked to see him I came out with him and they were like wtf? because he was totally fine and I asked "why are you here?" and they're like "because someone complained that you were abusing the animal and I was like "ooooh! its because he's scared of water or something" and then I turned on the hose and he freaked out lol and the police officers were like "ooooooh HAHHAA" yeah we had a good laugh.

**********

Yaaay Steve's sister left! I'm starting to think that Steve's mom is getting depressed... the other day she said that she was going to go on a short walk and she came home four hours later drunk... we were like wtf? Where did you go? and she told us that she sat in the car drinking by herself.. and it was the day before Lucia left so we were kind of like that's weird...

Yep so not much has happened this month... As for my position on the waitlist for school I think I've moved up 3 spots for only one class -___-' wtf still pissed off. So I should start making arrangements for September since I probably won't be attending class this September (thanks school >.<)


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment