Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sasa Haul!

Yaaaaay! I finally got my Sasa order! I didn't expect it to arrive early as it did, which is a good thing! I hate waiting for things, I'm so impatient. Usually it takes 2 weeks or so to get to the house and it came within a week!

I didn't really order that much, they have (or had?) an offer where if you order $39 worth of stuff then you get free shipping!! O_O!! I think in total I spent $50 or so I usually have to spend $100 worth of stuff to get free shipping or pay $20 O..O

 Small Haul! Let's begin!


Juju Cosmetics: Natural Juju Moisture Aloe Cream, Cleansing Facial Gel and Toner!

I noticed my skin has been kind of dry lately which is weird.. because usually in the summer it gets oilier but I hear this line doesn't make your skin that oily if it doesn't work out for me then I can always save it for the winter time :D hopefully it won't break me out...

 Koji Eyelash Curler #73 (Wide 34mm)

Ashley gifted me an eyelash curler from Maybelline a few Christmas' ago and it sucks lol because my eye isn't flat.. you know? It only curls half of my eyelashes and I've used her Shu Uemura one before which worked really well but I don't want to pay like $25 for it lol (it was Ashley's) but this one is really really good! and its like $6 lol. Sorry for the blurry photo.

 Kose Softymo Super Make off Sheet

I've been using the Neutrogena makeup wipes and they do a good job but I find the formula a little irritating and the wipes feel dry so I'm hoping these are more moist and non-irritating. Also this little box comes with 52 Wipes O..O where as the Neutrogena one only has 25 sheets

 Kose Suncut Essence in UV Protect Cream SPF 50+++

It seems like all the sunscreens I have tried makes my skin super oily, I've never used a sunscreen that doesn't make me oily so I hope this one works well, plus its super affordable!

 Sasa Blotting Paper

For ma oily skin! lol its a bit smaller than I thought lol but you get tons and its super cheap ($2)

In case you haven't noticed I'm leaning towards the Japanese products with this haul, I probably will order some make up off Sasa soon too so look forward to that!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment