Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Face Shop: Herb Day 365 Peach Cleansing Foam

Cleansing Foaaaam!

I've been using this cleanser for like a few months now. Steve's mom bought this for me when she came back from Korea a few months ago. Its a pretty inexpensive cleanser (like $5 at Sasa) and you get a pretty huge cleanser too, I've used this for a few months now and I've used about half of it plus! Steve's mom uses this cleanser too (we share)

Very Creamy

Lathers really well and it smells not really peachy like a hint of peach but it smells like soap... hmm.. how to describe it.. lol it just smells fruity and soapy, you know? -____-' lol

I would say this is an alright cleanser, I don't think it really adds any skin benefits besides cleansing... I've started wearing BB creams/foundation and it cleans it quite well (I also use makeup wipes too) so alone I don't think it would clean all your makeup off.

It doesn't dry out my skin like the Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Foam so it is more moisturizing than that one and it also doesn't make my skin any oilier than it is (haven't changed the products I use on my skin after I cleanse so there is no effect) Doesn't break me out either and its quite gentle.

I know the face shop has other herb day 365 cleansing foams (mint, mung bean, lemon, acerola and aloe) that you can try out so let me know if you try them! (especially the acerola one lol)

So if you are looking for an inexpensive cleanser, I would suggest this one.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment