Wednesday, July 10, 2013

She's Fit

WORST GYM EVER.


For real.

I signed up to that gym a year ago and a year later I decide to cancel because well that gym sucks. I figured they cancelled my membership there since they never sent me any info regarding my membership or membership card (which later I discovered that you have to pick it up at the location where they took your photo and they won't call you if they received it which is so dumb, why can't they just fucking mail it to you?)

So I never knew they had it since they never told me that and then I changed my credit card last month since it expired and they sent me a bill saying basically "your credit card is about to expire time to renew your payment method" or something and I was like wtf? I still have membership to this place?

I've been going to a different gym for the last like 6 months anyways so no point in paying for two.

So last month I actually go down to the place and tell the girls I want to cancel. They're like Ok and they ask me why I'm cancelling and I was on a year membership thing so they told me to pay the last month (since it was a 1 year contract) and that's that so I paid and never expected to get a bill ever again. The girl literally said "ok you're cancelled!"

Then today I check my email and its like "You owe $42" so I'm SUPER PISSED OFF.

Obviously they either don't want to cancel your membership or they're fucking stupid as fuck and don't know how to do it.

Either way I have to go back down there and bitch the fuck out.

Why did I even sign up for that gym?

At the time when I signed up, a friend of mine was going there and she was like "yeah come with me! Its so cheap! And I need a workout buddy!" I never even went there to begin with not even once to work out lol we both worked at different times and I was too lazy to go to that gym by myself.

From what I saw there seems to be no motivation for health and fitness at that gym just maintaining your current weight. Yeah they have personal trainers but most don't care about you they just want your money.

Plus! They had the shittiest hours the gym I goes to now closes at 6PM on Sundays and She's fit closes at 1PM like really? Why? The fucking mall closes at 6PM! SO DUMB!

So yeah if you are thinking of joining this gym DON'T! The staff seems so incompetent not only that you'll probably want to go to a place more motivating in terms of health and lifestyle and its overcrowded as fuck (from what I hear from my friends) plus its nice to go with your significant other if you go to a coed gym lol (why go to two separate gyms?) and I'm sure that Trevor Linden coed gym in Vancouver has very similar incompetent staff just like She's Fit.

Not happy at all.

Fuck you She's fit.

Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at Stylepop101@gmail.com for future posts

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment