Friday, July 26, 2013

"Know Your Place"

So Steve went for an interview today and I'm super pissed off lol

He woke up at 6AM to get coffee and breakfast and his mom fucking gets up too to lecture him about how he needs to take care of her when he starts his career, oh no apparently he's not allowed to have control over his life. His dad told him that if he gets this job he will buy him a brand new car (apparently they have money now? wtf? send his mom back!) and he chose an American car and his mom got pissed off because they decided that she shouldn't get one till later and she said that Steve should "know his place" -___-' really?

Apparently being a parent will make you automatically smarter... time to poop out a baby to bring up my IQ lol.

Talk about jealousy, she said "you're a student you shouldn't get an expensive car" (like $25,000, they bought him that lancer which was $30,000 when he was in high school) she's super pissed off that she doesn't get to have a new car now and according to her he needs to save all the money he makes when he starts his career and I mean ALL his money. She wants to keep their joint bank account so that she can take control of his money and she says to him "oh I don't want to spend your money I just want to help you save it" umm.. wtf I have a savings account where I'm not allowed to touch the money unless I call them and it takes them 24 hours to move the money and I'm sure I can put on more restrictions if I want to.

Anyways he did well in his interview and then his mom was freaking out at church boasting about it etc etc.. its kind of funny because before she was pretty embarrassed telling people about him or hardly talked about him and for the past few years his parents have been hardcore pushing sciences/business programs onto him

In case your wondering why I'm pissed off its because I woke up early because they wouldn't STFU and let me sleep -____-' (I went to bed pretty late too like 2:30AM >.<) I get super grumpy when I'm sleep deprived lol.

Now to nap, I'm not sure how much of this will make sense... hahaha real blog post to go up later lol


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment