Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sana: Pore Putty BB Cream

Japanese BB Cream!

I've seen this product on sale at T & T supermarket in Vancouver (specifically the metrotown location) but I never thought about buying it, plus they jacked up the price on this product so its a good thing I ordered it off Sasa.

 Its actually quite a small bottle

Only 30g.. its quite a small, cute bottle but a little goes a long way with this. 

 Oh man gotta do the nails.. lol

No pump >.< but it has a nice dispenser and also dispenses cleanly. The BB cream has SPF 50+  in it and it doesn't claim to have any anti-wrinkle ingredients or whitening effects but it is nice and creamy, as far as I know there's only one shade available on Sasa (I'm not entirely sure if there are other shades..) it has pretty good coverage (I would say its medium coverage but buildable)

 From makeup free, to bb cream on, to the end of the day

Ok! So I decided not to use primer with this BB cream because I wanted to test it without a primer, the first few hours were fine but throughout the day I felt my face become more and more oily (I have oily/combination skin) I did set the BB cream with powder. I feel like if you do use a mattifying primer this bb cream would be amazing. It covers my redness really well, as well as, a few blemishes I have on my skin.

I'll have to give it a go again with a mattifying primer hopefully I'll have better results at the end of the day.

If you don't have oily skin then I think this would be great for your skin :) give it a go!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment