Saturday, May 24, 2014

Nude Lips - Your lips but better?

 Nude colors aren't for everyone. 

Your lips but better? Not all nude shades work well I've experimented with some nude colors and most don't seem to work for me lol. I think they look nice and all but for some reason they just look so odd on me.

Here's how it went with the nude colors lol.. it ain't pretty.

Apocalips - #100 Phenomenon

I love the colored Apocalips lip lacquers but not a big fan of this, its easy to add too much of this on the lips and make your lips look crazy lol, especially with my skintone, I can work it if I put a little on for subtlety but I don't think it works that well for me, so I will not repurchase lol.

 Rimmel - Moisture Renew #642 Nude Delight

 Slightly darker than the Apocalips one but not by much. Much better than the lip lacquer but I was hoping for more pigmentation from this lipstick. But for a drugstore brand its worth the price. Moisturizing, a great nude for the winter time.

 Nyx - Butter Gloss BLG 05 Creme Brulee

Oh man this smells heavenly, I literally want to eat this lol. It really makes your lips better and feel moisturized. Nothing negative that I can say :)

Keep in mind that although I personally don't like nude colors on my lips it doesn't mean you won't either. I just prefer a subtle pop of color :P What's great about all these products here is that they're all affordable! Give it a shot and let me know how it went!

I find that pink works better on my lips than actual nude colored ones, will do a blog post on that later!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101


No comments:

Post a Comment