Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Updates 2014

I think its been a while since I wrote a monthly update blog post >.< (as far as I can remember)

Steve's mom finally got some work so its nice to get her out of the house and I guess Steve's been a little relaxed about it cause he doesn't have to put up with her constantly haha but she still annoys the shit out of him by calling him a lot lol especially when we're out, I guess its better than being physically around each other. She's worked for 3 weeks now and today she went to Montreal so I was like wtf? there really was no point in going there since Steve's sister doesn't graduate till September... I wonder why she went? But she's been gone one day and he's super relaxed lol.

In my previous post I wrote about how they were supposed to move out by this month but Steve told me (a week before the new tenant was supposed to move in) that they'll move out by June and that the manager at the building they applied for has a suite ready for them in June and that he has to go look at it etc etc... SO ANNOYING!

So messy lol

So I had it with their shit so I moved back upstairs lol and my room is a complete disaster at the moment since I kind of just dumped everything into the room, most of my clothes are still in Steve's room lol. He got mad at me for coming upstairs lol he said to me "why don't you just wait till I move out then go upstairs?" and he's been asking me to sleep downstairs with him ever since I came back up lol but I say no, I've taken a few nap downstairs but that's about it. I think all there's left is to move my desk upstairs and sort out my clothes.

I WANT IT

This is the cutest dog ever! I love pekingese dogs! I really wanted to take this little guy home but I just got sad cause its probably a puppy mill dog... I really really hate pet stores! Plus my mom takes care of dogs horribly I would have to wait to either move out or for her to die... to get a dog cause she takes care of them really really badly.

My parents are dog sitting again.. and they are super pissed about it because they really did not want to take care of this dog again. They had to take care of him for 3 months and last week they had him for three days and now he's here for a few weeks... its like why even have a dog? They're all mad cause this time my parents said no they don't want to take care of him but the people brought him here anyways... and my parents are doing it for free. I really want to bring this dog to the spca cause he's so psycho lol.. and he's attacked Monet in the past, he tried to bite her tail off >.< so yeah not a good dog to have around plus he's so noisy for the tenants that live downstairs. If its not Steve's mom that's making noise its another... like really!

**********

In other news I finally got my nexus card! yay! No more border wait for us! :D unless for some reason the nexus line is slow... then fuck lol. Me and Steve are going to the states next week and he's going to leave me there for a few weeks haha until Ashley and her husband come up to Vancouver for her birthday which means... lots of play time with her doggies! ^__^ and eventually a haul from the states lol.

I'm in dire need of a haircut lol its been nearly a year since I've had a cut and I have TONS of split ends, the problem is I don't really know where to go to get my haircut, I had a place in mind but the wait is too long and I don't want to go back to the place where I was getting my hair cut before cause the guy just does whatever he wants now.. like NO I DON'T WANT SHOULD LENGTH HAIR so annoying! It took me forever to grow it out and to have it nice and long..

Century egg and pork congee

I have no idea why but I've been SUPER craving congee lately. Me and Steve went to a late night congee house but its so far away T_T and I'm way too lazy to make some.. I guess I'm just going to have to wait, poop.

 Went nuts at a Korean snack restaurant

Its not often we go to Coquitlam to get Korean food but when we do... we go nuts! I guess this place isn't so great cause both me and Steve got diarrhea LOL but the food tasted good hahahaha. I like the fish cake soup especially, the broth is really lightly seasoned and comforting.

Anyways I guess that's all I can ramble about this month, otherwise I got the marks I wanted from school so I'm super happy and I'm doing a summer class that starts in June >.<


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment