Saturday, May 3, 2014

Another Sasa Haul

Another Sasa haul.. Went a little nuts this month lol

The main reason why I did another order was for the hair mask lol most of the other products are just filler.. lol.

 Haruhada Collagen Moisture Cleansing Water

One of the top favorite products on Sasa, I wanted to get this cause I want to try using some more eye makeup but didn't really have a proper makeup remover for it so I purchased this! 

Super inexpensive (like $15) I didn't want to jump the gun on something like Bioderma that's double the price of this so its a good starting product and if it works well then that's good!

 Essential Rich Premier Honey Hair Mask

I've used the pink version of this before (the nuance airy one) but I heard this one is more moisturizing? I might be wrong but the pink one was good I just wanted it to be a little more moisturizing.

Essential Hair Serum

I've been using the Biosilk silk therapy oil stuff but I kind of think its not doing anything anymore lol but why not give this a shot so I ordered it.

 Heynature BB Cream

I was a little hesitant on purchasing this because it says "moist tightening" and since I have oily skin anything that says moist screams oily lol but maybe that's me. Not only that it was a bit on the pricy side (close to $30) I don't think I've spent that much on a BB cream before but we will see the end result.

Will write a post on this product later :P also there's only one color available (from what I saw) on Sasa.

Sana BB cream

I've never used a Japanese BB cream before and this one had 4/5 Stars based on its rating on Sasa but I ordered it anyway because it was like $15 lol. I know they sell this product at T & T at the Metrotown location but its like double the price >.< so yeah good deal on Sasa lol.

moop!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment