Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Periods

Oh yeah, I'm going there today.. lol

I didn't get my period till I was 13 which I think is fairly normal right..? I remember some of my friends in elementary school getting it at 9 years old.. yeah.. lol. The reason why I'm writing this is because I got this app on my iPhone that predicts when I'll get my period and its fairly accurate.

If there's a better app out there let me know!

For me the worst thing about getting your period isn't the actual blood, that is easy to handle. Its the pre-period symptoms lol. I gain like 10 freaking pounds through bloating and constipation haha and when I can't wear certain clothes for a week or I'll look super fat and I'll get some acne >.<

I looked at the app today because I thought to myself "Its been a while since I got my period I wonder when I get it" and then I looked at the app and was like NOOOO!!!!!!! LOL

I was talking to Steve about periods because of this app lol and I told him that I've never had cramps maybe like discomfort once in a while but never full on super painful cramps I know some girls can get and he told me his ex-girlfriend couldn't even go out because her cramps were so bad. 

Anyways I'm starting to get bloated not sure about the constipation yet... what are your period symptoms?

Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment