Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Afternoon Tea at Fur Elise

I've never actually been to afternoon tea before! O__O and I really really want to take Ashley to this place next time she visits Vancouver ^__^

My friend brought me to this place because his mom has never been there and since I hang out with them a lot he wanted me to come too!

The menu

But before we begin...

Fur Elise is in a cute heritage house!

The waitresses wear cute maid outfits, reminds me of what a maid cafe would be like

 The only sneaky shot I could get of the waitress lol

 Totally unexpected interior
For some reason I thought it would be more old looking...

Oh and if you break or chip a cup you have to pay like $50 according to my friend lol

 Tea Set

When the sand runs out of the hourglass then your tea will have been steeped long enough

Cute tea set right!
The little bird thing is a filter and will catch all your tea bits

 Oh yeah pouring that tea out

Our Starter
I think it was a pana cotta with a berry juice of some kind.. lol and gold leaf on top...
I'm not sure! But it was good! lol
It changes every time apparently

Main Event!
 It may not seem like a lot but it fills you up (this is for 3 people)

 The Savories

There's like a cucumber with cream cheese sandwich (i think lol), smoked salmon brioche, boccocini and havarti skewer and another sandwich... lol

The Sweets
I would name them off but I really can't remember what they were called LOL

 COME TO MEEE lol

If you live in Vancouver or plan to visit and want to check this place out its $30 per person and they also sell baked goods and jams in the downstairs! Its located on the edge of Yaletown (which is one of my favorite areas to eat in, it has a busy atmosphere) O__O Click here to check them out.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment