Friday, September 6, 2013

First School Week

Mini update!

Maaaan I wish I was taking more classes!!

I'm only taking two right now and I have so much spare time its really annoying, I wish I was doing something more productive -___-' not working though, screw that lol.

I'm only taking English and Mandarin since all the other classes I'm waitlisted in are fucking full >.< AND! I didn't know you can actually go to the classes you are waitlisted in to suck up to the teacher, wtf!

So far I really like my English prof, he seems like a really fun guy so I like him for now... LOL. My Mandarin prof on the other hand.. I feel like she treats us like little kids which is annoying so I don't really like her lol but we will see how it goes.

Moop so I'm going to go see a counselor this week to talk about what I can do for next semester and junk :P

How was your first week of school?

Also, I might join kendo club LOL.


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment