Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kose: Softymo Super Make Off Sheet (Collagen)

The Kose Softymo Super Make Off Sheet (Collagen)~!

So I think I should let you guys know that I've only used one other sheet make up remover by Neutrogena and I did not like that one at all. I thought it dried out quickly, it burned my skin whenever I used it, I think at some point it made me have some dry patches on my skin too and I thought the sheets did have a rougher texture than what I would like (remember this is my opinion, so if you like it and think it works well then good for you!)

I got this on Sasa randomly, I just wanted to try a different makeup sheet remover and I know Japanese products usually work really well for me so I added it in the last Sasa haul I had :)

 The box is super cute! 
I really like that the top opens like that

Little package!

Very Moist! 
You can even see bubbles

These are way more moist than the Neutrogena ones. I don't really wear that much makeup so these work well for me, I think if I wore more eye makeup then I would have some issues taking it all off. When it comes to pigmented lipstick it takes it off so well!

This doesn't break me out, it isn't rough on the skin, for like $11 it comes with 52 sheets (unlike the Neutrogena ones that only come with like 25 or something) and they are super moist and take off my foundation off well (that's all I really care about, I can't do eye makeup lol)

Give these a try! I'm really glad I purchased these, I will definitely purchase again and from what I saw last time I was on the Sasa website they were sold out!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment