Thursday, September 19, 2013

Online Shopping Haul (small)

Think I was dead did you!? lol

Sorry for the lack of updates, school has kept me busier than I thought and when I do have down time I'm usually catching up with my friends :P

So I decided to do a small haul on things I bought online recently ^__^

From Asos:

Most (I think all actually) of the items I bought on sale so I don't think most of these things are available anymore...

 Earrings!

I recently noticed that my ear holes (is that right? ear... piercings?) lol are uneven, they are a lot higher than they should be. Well that's what happens when your mom's friend has a ear piercing gun in their purse and decides to pierce it on a boat >.< good parenting...

 French Connection Earrings!
I bought all stud earrings

 Floral Stud Earrings!

 Cozy Knit Sweater ^__^

I've been trying to stock up on cozy sweaters this season lol I have no idea why but they are comfortable and I haven't seen a blue one like this before! So I was pretty happy that I got this :D

 Simple Casual Pull-Over Sweater

I was pretty happy that I received my Asos order until....

I ordered this pair of earrings
and then they broke when I tried them on, WTF!!!!!!!!!
Gonna try to glue them to see if it helps T_T
No wonder they were on sale...

From Ebay:

 Another CC Cream!
Let's see if this will break me out...

I ordered some more earrings from ebay but they haven't arrived yet >.< hopefully soon!

Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment