Saturday, July 25, 2015

Glamglow: Thirsty Mud

 GLAMGLOW

I was given this hydration treatment at Christmas and I finally got to use it today.

My skin has been so dry since I came back from Hawaii. Some days I totally forgot to put sunscreen on my face so it makes sense that my skin has dried out quite a bit and I didn't bring a good moisturizer with me on our trip.

Dry and flaky

Not sure if you can tell from the photo but my skin is so dry and flaky. I noticed some dryness when I was washing my face but after I washed/exfoliated and dried my face there were so many flakes everywhere and it just felt so dry.

Smells like Playdough lol

For the price ($21) the container is so tiny, I thought this stuff isn't going to last that long but after you use it you realize that a little goes a long way. When I rubbed this into my face it felt tingly, you really notice a difference right away (especially for me since my skin is so dry right now)

You have a few options on how to use this product, you can either put it on and then rinse it off or you can leave it on overnight to really rehydrate your skin. I decided to rinse it off but I think I'm going to try to leave it on overnight to super rehydrate my skin.

It'll probably be a while till I have to purchase this but I know this product will be great for the fall/winter season, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment