Thursday, September 27, 2012

HadaLabo: Cleanser, Toner & Essence

Post by Amanda


I bought this cleanser way earlier in the year as well as their Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Emulsion (toner) and their Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Essence. I had read Xiaxue's post on HadaLabo and it did intrigue me... she's a bad influence on my wallet lol but Hadalabo is quite affordable.



I just used up all my cleanser the other day. On initial use I felt it didn't really contribute any benefits to the health of my skin besides cleansing. It doesn't exfoliate so I used a silicone wash pad which helped buffer the dead skin away.

After washing if I didn't put toner and moisturizer on my skin would dry up quickly, my nose does flake up a little though. After a few times using it though, my skin got used to it so it didn't dry out as much. Its not the best cleanser but it cleans well I just wish it had more moisturizing benefits, a little also goes a long way.


I threw out the essence because I felt it was really poor quality. 

The bottle was poorly crafted or maybe it was mine but every time I pushed the pump into the bottle when the pump came out it would drag out the essence all over the pump and it seemed like such a waste because I was using way more than I needed to. Plus if I forgot to wipe off the essence the plastic bottle would be all spider-webbie.  I also felt the essence didn't really do much for my skin and I used it for a few months until I had found something better, it did moisturize my skin but I would wake up all greasy. I would not buy this again personally.


I still have half of this toner left. I was just not very impressed with it... I felt that it didn't absorb that well into my skin (it could be the thickness of the toner) and made my skin quite oily after a short amount of time. It probably is moisturizing but I was just too oily to notice.

*****

My Thoughts

I feel that if you already have pretty healthy skin this line would work well for you. Otherwise for me I felt it didn't work well, I gifted a toner to Ashley and it made her break out >.<

I will probably try some of their other products but would not buy these again except for maybe the cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment