Thursday, September 6, 2012

Daiso Cosmetic Cotton

Post by Amanda

I never really thought there was a difference between cotton pads before until I started using these.


I bought them at Daiso because London Drugs ran out of the regular cotton pads I was using and they are just $2 per box. Usually I paid $2.99 for the circular cotton pads so it saves me $1 basically.

They're thinner than the circular ones and they don't absorb that much of the product that I put on it but do hold really well. So I actually am putting less toner on these pads compared to the circular ones because it doesn't absorb that much product.



At first I thought they would fall apart as soon as I put the toner on because they are so soft and for some reason I thought they would fall apart like toilet paper when it gets wet but they don't.

Very impressed by these $2 cotton wipes

Hope you can try these!

No comments:

Post a Comment