Monday, August 3, 2015

Hawaii Haul

Didn't buy much but spent a lot...

Since we were only in Hawaii for a limited time we didn't really get the chance to shop too much, since either we'd be exhausted from morning activities or too lazy to go out and check out some shops lol. 

I really wanted to go to the galleria (which we ended up going on the last day) but we weren't allowed to buy stuff from there since we had a connecting flight. If we wanted to buy cigarettes or something (I don't smoke nor does Steve) we would've had to buy stuff from the San Francisco airport- although we were allowed to buy chocolates and cookie, so it was a bummer.

 At the Honolulu outlets

Steve really wanted to buy a new wallet from the outlet (he ended up buying a wallet from coach) I wasn't planning on buying anything but we went into Kate Spade and they had 50% off on purses... so I bought one.. LOL

I found a semi-neutral coloured purse

It was a good deal, the original price was $350 US I got it for $150 US. It was 50% off and an additional 20%? or something I can't really remember but I thought eh.. why not? I only used the purse once so far... I feel like I don't want to take it out too much or its gonna break lol. 

I'm not used to having pricy bags, I tend to buy purses that cost like $50 so I want to take care of it lol.

From Nature Republic

I would be so happy if they had one of these in Vancouver, although I haven't been to Richmond lately - perhaps they opened one lol. Plus! We randomly found the Nature republic at the Ala Moana mall.

I got the Morocco Ghassoul Foam Cleanser - which I have been eyeing for a while because I do have super oily skin. I'm disappointed that they don't make the clay mask anymore T_T I was hoping to stock up on some but they didn't have it >.< but this cleanser is freaking HUGE! Its 10.14 fl.oz and is the size of my forearm so I know its going to last me a long time.

In the middle - The Nature Republic Real Nature Rose Ampoule which is supposed to be a wrinkle improving "cosmetic" as it says on the box. Its supposed to improve elasticity in your skin

Finally - I got The Jeju Sparkling Mud Foam Cleanser which I bought on a whim because I know its going to be a while before I can head into another Nature Republic I decided I might as well stock up on another cleanser.

Finally from Sephora

So I bought Sunday Riley's Luna Sleeping Night Oil because Ashley got it and said it worked well for her and some youtubers that I've been watching have been raving about it. 

I asked for a sample of it when we were in Sephora to see if it would break me out (which it didn't)
Plus I used my beauty points and got the Dior mascara to try out.

I wouldn't have bought it when I was there but then I found out that they don't sell this brand in Canada -___-' wtf lol. So I bit the bullet and decided to splurge on this (was like $110 US or something) Plus I'm running low on my current night time oil.

I was kind of hoping to stock up on some make up but since the Canadian dollar is currently shit I decided I might as well just pay for it back home instead of paying the exchange rate at the duty free (its not much of a difference)

No comments:

Post a Comment