Thursday, August 13, 2015

Daniel Wellington - Leather Watch

Daniel Wellington

For a while now I've been looking for a minimalistic leather strapped watch. A friend of mine has this watch and it looks really good with everything.

I took a look at this watch when we were in Hawaii but it was like $200 US >.< but if you buy this watch on Amazon US its actually $97 lol.. but I bought it on Canadian Amazon for $139.99 but I noticed the price went up in price - its $159.99 on Canadian Amazon now... 

 Came in a lovely box

At first I thought this would be a fake watch lol because why would it be so cheap? But after I got it all those worries went away because even if it is a fake, the quality is amazing LOL. 

I must say I'm a sucker for awesome packaging. The box is so nice, its a nice thick cardboard with leather on top with the imprinted logo and a soft velvety fabric on the bottom.

 Fits perfectly

Glad that this watch fits my small wrists. I usually buy watches from Fossil and have to get it refitted to fit my wrist and not be loose.

 The back of the watch

The leather wears out easily.

I found that the leather scratches and scuffs easily, its also a little bit difficult to take off because the leather is quite thick. You can see where the watch clasp sits on the picture above when I have it on. I also found that if you use your nails to try to take off the clasp it makes marks too >.< so I have to be a bit careful.

One thing that Amazon failed to mention was that there would be customs tax on the package... so on top of the $139.99 I had to pay $20. I'm not sure if you would have to pay the customs/import tax if it ships to the US though.

I'm already thinking about ordering another Daniel Wellington watch but the black leather with the silver face lol but I probably won't for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment