Friday, June 12, 2015

Vacation Planned!

Hawaii here I come again!! YAAY!

I'm so excited! Last time I went to Hawaii I went with Ashley but this time I'm going with Steve.

We're going for our 5th anniversary and for a bit of a break. Steve's dad comes next month and he really wanted to have a vacation before he comes (he knows its going to be super stressful for him when he comes) We're going for about 5 days? Not entirely a week but it should be good.

I went to Hawaii a few years ago and had a good time, It seems to be a good place for couples so I wished that Steve had come too, no offense Ash lol. It just seems like a romantic destination (minus the billions of tourists that will probably be there)

We're not staying at a hotel because I didn't want to pay so much money for a hotel so we decided to go with airbnb so let's just hope its not a crack house LOL but a lot of people have been telling me that airbnb is awesome plus! We're also renting a car so we get to see/do more things.

There are a few restaurants I want to try that I couldn't try because it was too far from our hotel but this time I'm going to force Steve to take me lol!

So looking forward to this trip!!! ^__^

but gotta get that beach bod ready... -__-'

No comments:

Post a Comment