Sunday, February 8, 2015

Laneige - Light Power Essential Skin Refiner

Light one for oily skin!

I've been using this everyday for my morning skincare routine and its great! Its been a few years since I last used any Laneige product that wasn't a cleanser, I got this on Sasa for like $25? but I know that the US Targets sell them (not Canadian ones... no wonder they're closing down >.<)

Some packaging changes

The last time I used a Laneige toner and emulsion (sorry did not purchase the emulsion this time!) the bottles were made out of glass, not plastic. One of the reasons why I didn't repurchase the one I had before was because I actually dropped my glass toner on the floor and it smashed everywhere and there was like tons of toner left in it >.< so I wasted like $30 and I was worried that it would happen again. So I'm glad they changed the bottle to a plastic one but the packaging does seem a little cheap compared to before.

What I like about it: It makes my skin feel nice and moisturized after applying, It feels really light on the skin and absorbs really well and makes your skin nice and soft. It also has a good reasonable price and you can find it easily online (like at Sasa) or if you live in the US you can head to your local Target and pick it up.

What I don't like about it: The scent of the product I find a bit too overwhelming it smells good, but I feel like sometimes it has too much perfume in it. I'm not a huge fan of the new plastic bottle change but its not that big of a deal.

I'm wondering what the packaging is like for the emulsion is it exactly like the toner? I hope there's a pump. I love Laneige products, and I'm totally gonna order more!

I hope some of you give this product a shot, its pretty affordable and its a great quality product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment